Here is a quick list of date ideas for the lucky month of March.
1. Go on a trip to Vegas. Even if you don’t like to gamble, there are a lot of shows and performances you can go see. There are great places to eat and some gorgeous places to stay.
2. Go to Lucky’s Café for breakfast or lunch in Dallas. https://luckysdallas.com/
3. Make it a group date. Convince your couple friends to go on a scratch off lottery ticket crawl. Everyone has to be willing to sacrifice $10-20 and some gas money and a couple of hours of time. You stop at a place that sells scratch offs and purchase some. If someone wins or has any money left, you drive to the next place to purchase more scratch offs. You continue to do this until everyone is out of money, your two hours is over, or someone wins enough to treat everyone to drinks, to dinner, or to a movie. If someone wins BIG, be a good sport and celebrate with them.
4. Go play BINGO.
5. Watch a “lucky” movie like one of these: “The Joy Luck Club,” “Just My Luck,” or “Lucky”
7. Workout together by running in a St. Paddy’s Day 5K like the St. Paddy’s Dash Down Greenville in Dallas, TX on March 14th.
8. Find a festival near you in the month of March. Challenge yourself to go to one you wouldn’t normally go to. Who knows, you might end up having an amazing time. https://www.everfest.com/march-festivals
9. Have money to burn and some vacation time to spend, go on a trip to March, United Kingdom.
10. Make it a night at home full of romance and intimacy.